From colouring, to over styling with electrical appliances, damaged hair is caused by various actions. Damaged hair repair also comes in a variety of treatments and products, here at Grow Luscious we have developed not just hair vitamins but a serum to help rectify this damage.
Along with using our scientifically formulated hair growth supplements there are a few other actions you can take to create that long, glossy hair.
- A balanced diet should be on the top of your list. Not just good for your hair, but in general. Specific ingredients, however, such as protein, omega-3, and biotin are all essential for long, thick, healthy hair.
- Stop over-washing your hair. We’re all guilty of this one but over washing can actually cause more harm than good. Over washing strips your hair of the natural oils it needs for optimal moisture. So, stop the daily washing and keep it to 2 to 3 times a week.
- Be sure to check the shampoos and conditioners you use as well… keep an eye out on the Grow Luscious website for an exciting launch.
- Do you use a heat-protecting spray every time you blow dry or use a heated styling product? This is an absolute must. Also it’s good to give your hair a break from heated products every once in a while.
- Minimize bleaching, or not do it at all, bleaching will always damage your hair. The general rule of thumb is within three shades of your natural colour.
- Avoid over brushing. Brushing your hair too much may cause friction and damage the cuticle this, in turn, causes breakage and split ends.